Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Stamping Smiles Designs: Designer call

I have always wanted to be on a designer team for any stamping company because I love to explore all the different kinds of stamps and get to know all the talented designers on the team. Not only will I make some amazing friends and I also get to share my work with other. 

I was very excited when I saw Stamping Smile Designs is hosting a designer call. I decided I should jump right in to participate. 


I created this card using their Tic Tac Toe challenge. Forest friends, one layer, thank you card. 

I used a waffle flower craft stamp set and coloured with copics. The background was stamped with the banana and flowers from the same set. I glittered the sentiment using wink of Stella.

I hope you like the card I shared and wish me luck for this designer call.


2 comments:

  1. Hi Noreen. Your card is super cute! Your background stamping is flawless and that monkey is adorable! Thanks for your interest and applying for my Tic Tac Toe Challenge Design Team Call! Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love creating my own backgrounds and yours is fabulous! Perfect to match with the cute lil monkey, Noreen. Good luck!! Tracie - Creations For Kindness

    ReplyDelete

Please show some love by leaving a comment!