Tuesday, November 17, 2015

A card for my boyfriend

Wanna hear a little story? So, my boyfriend and I have been together for almost 3 years. For the first couple of years, every month of the 16th, I made him one handmade gift. 16th is the day we got together. But as time passes by, I now only make him something for the holidays or birthdays. 
The other day, I decided to make him a card using one of my favourite stamp sets from Mama elephant. I had a lot of fun making this card and so glad he likes it!❤️

Here is the picture of the card:

I coloured the images using Copics, used  red pigment ink for the hearts, and heat embossed the sentiment.

Anothe shot of the card to show one dimensions.


Here is the closer look the my images:

I think it's very meaningful to make something for our love ones once in a while and the mot important part is that we get to have fun creating it!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please show some love by leaving a comment!