Friday, October 30, 2015

It has been a while...

So I haven't been updating my blog due to a couple of reasons. First of all, I have been updating my cards on IG that I thought I didn't need this blog but then I realised I kind of miss this blogging space. Then there is the fact that I have been quite busy at work and all. However, I am going to take 5 mins each day to come here and talk a little bit more about my craft after I update my IG.

If you come from IG, I welcome you here on my land of imagination. 


This is the card I want to share with you guys! I bought this Altenew vintage roses stamp set and used it for the first time. I love how realistic the roses become after you layer a few inks together. 

I made this card for a friend that is so sweet and kind. I am so thankful I have met such an amazing friend like her everyday!!!

If you have a friend that you think who is amazing and you want to let her know, go ahead and make him/her something! I am sure it will brighten his/her day!!!

Thank you so much for dropping by and taking the time to visit my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please show some love by leaving a comment!