Monday, July 6, 2015

Rainbow

It has been a crazy week for me with lots to deal with. Both fun things and some personal things, what a roller coaster week! It's sunny and very HOT in HK. I am you are enjoying your summer!

Today I am entering my card for 2 challenges:
1. Lawnscaping challenge: Sparkle and Shine
2. IDIC: #271 Anything goes

I just got this die from Lawn Fawn and I am in LOVE with it! Everytime I color this rainbow, I smile from the bottom of my heart! Rainbow just makes me so happy and represents who I am as a person! AND it is so much fun to play with. For the clouds, I use 3 different kinds of stamps from Simon Says Stamps and Lawn Fawn. The sentiment is also from Lawn Fawn, isn't it just the sweetest thing you can tell a person?

Lawn Fawn has always been my favorite stamp company and they continue to amaze me! I just received my order from them and I have played with the stamps and dies non stop for the past week!

I hope you like my colorful card and hope this rainbow brings a smile to your face!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for joining us at Robyn's Fetish this week for our "Anything Goes" challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. so FUN!!!! LOVE that glittery rainbow!! it's amazing, especially against that kraft!! SO SO SO cool!! thank you so much for playing along with the Lawnscaping Challenge! :D

    ReplyDelete

Please show some love by leaving a comment!