Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Hello card for 3 challenges

Hello friends, phew.... What a week I had!!!! I am drowning between work, home and crafts!
I can't beleive how busy I am these days!
I was chosen to go to a press conference representing my company!
Will show you pic after my card.
I want to thank everyone for their nice comments for my previous cards.
Your comments have made my day and I am so thankful for everyone of those!
I have a card to enter for 3 challenges!
This card is unlike most of my cards, I didn't use any character on it.
I hope you like it, I find it very refreshing with the pattern papers and dies!
I am entering it for:
1.Word Art Wednesday: #84 Anything goes
2. Bearly-Mine challenges: #90 Anything goes
3. CWLC: #45 Anything goes
I am hoping to get some time to craft tonight, if I am not too tired.
See you friends later!!!
Noreen xxx

7 comments:

  1. Adorable card, love the embossing background!!
    Thank you for join us at Created With Love Challenges this week, hugs Kate (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy fluffy clouds over such a happy home. The card is wonderful.
    Thank you so much for taking time out your day to post this wonderfully creative artwork with us this week, at WAW. We love it when you enter your projects with us.
    Blessings,
    Carole Robb Bisson
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the embossing. Such a cute card. Love the stripes on the house. Thanks for joining our Anything Goes challenge at Created with Love Challenges.

    ~~Chris

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is DARLING, Noreen! I love the pressure embossing and the darling soft muted colors. It turned out BEAUTIFULLY, and I thank you SO MUCH for sharing with us this week in our challenge.

    I just became a new follower of your blog. I hope you will stop by and "follow" my blog as well. Here is my blog:
    www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

    Blessings,
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an absolutely adorable card!! I really like the embossed background and your clouds are darling!! Thanks so much for joining us at Word Art Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete
  6. gorgeous card, love the embossing detail....thanks for sharing with BEARLY-MINE x carol

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute card. Thanks for joining us at Created With Love Challenges.

    Hugs,
    Maria

    ReplyDelete

Please show some love by leaving a comment!